Our mission is to drive profitable revenue growth for our clients. We are committed to the core values of accountability, integrity, trust and mutual respect.
Who We Are:
Mastering Business Development Inc. (MBDi ) founded in 1979, is an international management consulting services firm who partners with our clients to address their business development and revenue generation growth challenges. Our business development expertise and technical industry qualifications make us unique in the marketplace.
What Concerns Our Clients:
- Meeting revenue goals in an era of increased competition and tight budgets
- Lack of skilled Business Development personnel able to engage customers at the right level early in their buying process
- Unclear of where the next “big” opportunity is coming from
- Wasted resources and missed forecasts chasing unqualified opportunities
- Lack of consistency due to unclear Business Development process
- Losing highly skilled Business Development personnel to your competition
- Acquiring valid human intelligence HUMINT® about your customers and competitors to qualify opportunities
- Metrics and incentive compensation not aligned with revenue growth goals
Why MBDi :
- Our ability to guarantee profitable revenue growth through our end-to-end revenue generation and Business Development solutions make us unique in the marketplace.
- Our commitment to understand and identify your core revenue generation challenges and help you find the best solution, whether or not you purchase it from us
- Our ability to provide your organization an unbiased, third party assessment and recommended course of action to ensure achievement of your revenue growth goals
- Our dedicated team of seasoned professionals that offers a wealth of strategic and operational business knowledge and deep industry expertise
Industries and Clients:
MBDi has provided business development services to the following industries for over 30 years. Our continued efforts are focused on providing the most effective revenue growth specific resources to compliment this range of highly technical industries.
- Government Services Contractors
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
- Consulting Engineering Services
- Nuclear, Power, Energy & Utility
- Economic Development
- Information Technology
- Consulting, Business & Professional Services