Mastering Stakeholder Engagement for Program & Project Managers
(no pre-requisite required)
June 10, 2017
September 2, 2017
December 7, 2017
San Diego CA
Individual Business Development
You’ll learn how to:
- Utilize the process and skills necessary to execute a proactive, external Client Engagement Process
- Shift your thinking to ask the tough questions and gather valuable intel to effectively qualify/disqualify opportunities early
- Build lasting, trusted relationships with key decision makers
- Gain a clear understanding of your customer’s needs
- Meet and exceed revenue goals without being a pushy salesperson
- Evaluate your current thinking and the shift of thinking required to be more effective in the role
- Proactively engage customers to uncover, qualify and shape new business
For additional details, contact us.
Workshops 201 & 202 – Designed for graduates of the Mastering Business Development® workshop, these courses focus on the implementation of the critical components of a successful Business Development process and how to elevate yourself to the next level in your BD role.
Advanced workshops include Mastering the Client Engagement Process for Business Development (201) and Leadership & Psychology (202). Both advanced workshops require 101 as a pre-requisite.