KNOWING “WHAT” TO DO IS ONE THING. KNOWING “HOW” TO DO IT IS ANOTHER.
Registration is limited to Fifteen (15) attendees to ensure quality.
The Mastering the Client Engagement ProcessTM workshop is a highly interactive training program for Business Development or Capture Management Professionals. This workshop is part of the MBD Reinforcement and Implementation Series and is offered exclusively to graduates of a 2 or 3-day MBD Introductory program. This workshop will enhance your understanding of how to proactively engage with customers to develop long-term relationships. This is essential in identifying and shaping opportunities early and gathering the required intelligence. You must master the Client Engagement Process to ensure a high quality feed of customer human intelligence ( HUMINT®.)
This 2-day MBD Reinforcement and Implementation Series workshops build upon the broad range of material covered in your initial MBD training. By focusing on one core content area and utilizing role playing, individual exercises, peer coaching and other interactive activities we provide you an in-depth understanding of the material and the reinforcement necessary to fully internalize and master the content.
Who Should Attend?
Mastering the Client Engagement Process is designed for personnel primarily responsible for revenue generation (BD, Capture or PM’s) and their managers. This program is available to individuals who have completed either a 2 or 3-day Introductory MBD program. Those on the BD and BD Leadership development tracks should attend this workshop..
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the 4 Phases of the Client Engagement Process
- Know and understand what specific pains you solve for prospects
- Learn how to develop a script that will uncover the client’s core issues
- Learn how to “rack and stack” data, intel and validated human intel (HUMINT®)
- Learn how to base your pursuit decisions on validated human intel
- Develop an understanding of how to use a Client Engagement Process to get beyond a personality driven client call
- Learn how and where to intelligently invest B&P funds in opportunity pursuits
Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Use negative revering questioning skills
- Better understand where you may have gone wrong on a “case study” call
- Conduct a diagnostic pain interview to enhance your intel gathering
- Develop and execute a call script not created in your introductory class
- Use questioning skills (Socratic questioning, negative reversing, etc.)
- Know how to use a CRM or other information repository to enhance the sales process