Registration is limited to Fifteen (15) attendees to ensure quality.
The Mastering Stakeholder Engagement for Program & Project ManagersTM workshop is a highly interactive 1-day training program specifically designed to help Program or Project Managers (or anyone else looking) understand the roles, skills and activities required to drive top line growth as well as build a viable set of tools and techniques to better manage communications with the customer and other stakeholders.
Engaging stakeholders is one of the most important activities a project or program manager needs to undertake. All the project deliverables and project growth can be undermined if there is poor stakeholder engagement, and yet there is very little information available to address this critical skill set.
Who Should Attend?
Program and/or Project Managers
What you will Learn
Upon completion of the Stakeholder Engagement workshop, participants will have an improved arsenal of fundamental client engagement skills and techniques that will help them improve stakeholder management, business development as well as improve their fundamental communications skills that will help them in their every day dealings with people. Participants learn a proven Client Engagement Process that produces high value, human intel necessary to improve decision making. They will learn account planning, intel planning, call planning and script development. They will experience how individuals bond and position with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels within an organization. Participants will understand how to control the decision making process in the procurement cycle and master the skills needed for prospecting, qualifying and closing business.
- Learn the Key Principles for Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop an understanding of the 4-Phases of a Client Engagement Process
- Know and understand what specific pains you solve for prospects
- Learn how to develop a script that will uncover the client’s core issues
- Learn how to “rack and stack” data, intel and validated human intel (HUMINT® )
- Learn how to base your pursuit decisions on validated human intel
- Develop an understanding of how to use a Client Engagement Process to get beyond a personality driven client call
- Learn how and where to intelligently invest B&P funds in opportunity pursuits