Venue: Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/SouthPark at Phillips Place
6700 Phillips Place Court,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28210
Instructors: (Click name to view bio)
Accommodations: Participants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements. A small block of rooms has been reserved at the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/South Park at Phillips Place for a special rate of $175/night. Rooms will not be held after Sunday, September 25th and may sell out before then. To make your reservation, please call the hotel directly at +1-704-319-5700 and ask for the MBDi rate.
Program Timeline: A complimentary breakfast will be provided from 8:00-9:00 am each day. The training starts promptly at 9:00 am and will end at approximately 5:00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday.
Dress: Business casual
Parking: Guests of the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/SouthPark at Phillips Place can enjoy complimentary outdoor parking on-site.
To ensure the best return on your time and financial investment, we recommend that you prepare by completing the following assignments, the items in italics below are links, so please click them for further information:
2) We recommend that you read at least one of the following books on psychology:
- Born To Win by Muriel James and Dorothy Jongeward
- Scripts People Live by Claude Steiner
- What Do You Say After You Say Hello by Eric Berne
3) Complete the Personal Goal Setting & Planning Exercise and make sure you bring it with you to class.
4) Review your MBDi training manual and the notes you took during the basic class and be prepared with any questions you may have.
5) Bring any real world conceptual challenges you are experiencing in the (OI&Q)i Phase of your BD Process and Phase 3 of the Client Engagement Process.
6) If you have a copy of 60 INSIGHTS for Mastering Business Development, we recommend that you review Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- For cancellations received 21 days or more from a scheduled workshop, you may either transfer to another program or nominate a substitute at no additional cost. Refund requests will incur a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 21 days before a scheduled workshop. Transfers or substitutions within 21 days of a scheduled workshop will incur a $300 administration fee. All cancellations, transfer requests and substitutions must be made in writing to email@example.com
- No registration fees will be refunded for no-shows.
- MBDi reserves the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, MBDi will coordinate your attendance in another training session.